UCDRA 2019 PICNIC DAY HONOREE NOMINATION FORM
Each year the UC Davis Retiree’s Association (UCDRA) Executive Board selects a UC Davis retiree to be honored on Picnic Day for outstanding service to the UCDRA, UCDavis retirees, campus and/or community. The person selected will ride in a horse-drawn carriage during the Picnic Day Parade.
- Be retired UC Davis staff and member-in-good-standing of UCDRA and
- Have provided extraordinary service in support of the UCDRA, such as serving on the UCDRA Executive Board and/or contributing in additional ways which could include:
- Engaging in additional community service;
- Making exceptional contributions to the campus during their career at UCDavis; or
- Having engaged in innovative problem solving and advocacy activities of benefit to UCDavis retirees.
Nominees will be contacted by the selection committee and will be asked to submit additional information about their contributions before the final selection is made.
Past honorees will not be considered nor should they be nominated.
The deadline to submit nomination is Friday, January 25th, 2019
Please email nominations to Mike Chandler at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail to the UCDavis Retiree Center, One Shields Avenue, Davis CA 95616
Name of Nominee: ______________________________________________________________
Email: ______________________________________ Phone No. ________________________
Please explain your reason for nominating this individual (100 words maximum).