All UC Davis retirees (staff or academics) are invited to stay connected by joining the UC Davis Retirees' Association (UCDRA). The UCDRA is supported solely through dues and voluntary contributions. A strong and large association guarantees that retiree voices and concerns will be heard.
To be eligible to join the UC Davis Retirees' Association you must either
- have retired from UC Davis, or
- have retired from any other University of California campus and live within the greater Davis/Sacramento area
Benefits of Membership
- Noon educational seminars (BrainFood Talks) or general membership meetings featuring timely speakers
- Members-only tours of campus venues
- Discounted prices on UC Davis Retiree Center events and trips
- Complimentary course credit equivalent to the paid OLLI membership (up to a $50 value) for the 2020–2021 year
Types of Membership:
- Regular membership
- Annual: $15 per year; membership from July 1 through June 30
- Lifetime: $125; one-time fee; no renewals necessary
- Associate membership: spouses/partners of regular members and widows or widowers of deceased members do not pay dues
Prospective regular and associate members who do not meet the aforementioned criteria must be proposed by two or more regular members, and be approved by both the membership committee and the UCDRA Executive Board.
To join or renew:
Join or renew online (secure campus website, requires electronic payment), or download and complete the membership form. Send the form plus a check made payable to UCDRA to the address on the form. We are not able to process electronic payments at this time.
More information about the UCDRA Membership Committee, including committee description and charge.