|"25 for 25" Campaign Continues|
The UC Davis Retirees’ Association (UCDRA) “25 for 25” scholarship endowment campaign was launched at the fall retiree meeting on October 30, 2014. The first 25 in the name stands for the UCDRA 25th anniversary and the second 25 stands for the minimum of $25,000 that is required to establish an endowment. The endowment will fund an annual scholarship to be awarded to a career staff person who is pursuing his/her education while working at UC Davis. The UCDRA has been funding a UC Davis staff scholarship from member dues since 1999. The endowment will allow dues revenue to be used for other projects.
The initial goal of $25,000 needed to establish the endowment was just the beginning. Due to the generous donations of UC Davis retirees, the fund has already grown to $43,000 and continues to increase. The UCDRA will continue fundraising so that the endowment can be used to fund a larger scholarship and/or multiple annual awards.
Your donation can make a difference.
UC Davis Retirees' Association
Working to make your retirement work for you...
The UC Davis Retirees’ Association (UCDRA) is an advocacy and service organization that takes action to engage and involve retirees through fellowship with each other and the university for our mutual benefit.
The UCDRA welcomes the participation of UC Davis and UC Davis Health System retirees in a variety of activities. The association partners closely with the UC Davis Emeriti Association to protect and enhance retiree benefits such as free campus parking and reduced fees at various campus venues. The association provides the following services and programs for its members:
- Communicates updates on retiree benefits such as health and welfare plan changes, cost-of-living adjustments and more
- Awards educational scholarships annually to UC Davis and health system employees
- Collaborates with the staff of the UC Davis Retiree Center, established in 2006 through the efforts of the UCDRA and the UCDEA
- Offers enlightenment and fun by planning a variety of social and educational programs
- Represents retirees at the Council of UC Retiree Associations (CUCRA), which includes all ten campuses and laboratories
- Fosters a strong working relationship with the UC Office of the President, UC Davis, and the UC Davis Health System as an officially recognized campus affiliate
Resources for Retirees
Below are links to most requested services provided by either UC Davis or the University of California.
UC Davis Retiree Center
- Retiree Benefits (retiree parking permit, retiree ID/AggieCard, etc.)
- Volunteer Opportunities
University of California Retirement Administration Services (At Your Service, the UC home page for retiree benefits)
- Retirement Plan
- Retiree Benefit Payment Schedule
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Health and Welfare Contacts
- Athletics: Schedules | Tickets
- Performing Arts: Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts | Music Department
- Department of Campus Recreation and Unions
- Benefits Office
- Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)
The UC Davis Retiirees' Association is a proud member of