UCDRA members receive discounted registration for many events such as day trips.
UC Davis Retirees' Association
Working to make your retirement work for you...
The UC Davis Retirees’ Association (UCDRA) is an advocacy and service organization that takes action to engage and involve retirees through fellowship with each other and the university for our mutual benefit.
The UCDRA welcomes the participation of UC Davis and UC Davis Health System retirees in a variety of activities. The association partners closely with the UC Davis Emeriti Association to protect and enhance retiree benefits such as free campus parking and reduced fees at various campus venues. The association provides the following services and programs for its members:
- Communicates updates on retiree benefits such as health and welfare plan changes, cost-of-living adjustments and more
- Awards educational scholarships annually to UC Davis and health system employees
- Collaborates with the staff of the UC Davis Retiree Center, established in 2006 through the efforts of the UCDRA and the UCDEA
- Offers enlightenment and fun by planning a variety of social and educational programs
- Represents retirees at the Council of UC Retiree Associations (CUCRA), which includes all ten campuses and laboratories
- Fosters a strong working relationship with the UC Office of the President, UC Davis, and the UC Davis Health System as an officially recognized campus affiliate
Resources for Retirees
Below are links to most requested services provided by either UC Davis or the University of California.
UC Davis Retiree Center
- Retiree Benefits (retiree parking permit, retiree ID/AggieCard, etc.)
- Volunteer Opportunities
University of California Retirement Administration Services (At Your Service, the UC home page for retiree benefits)
- Retirement Plan
- Retiree Benefit Payment Schedule
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Health and Welfare Contacts
- Athletics: Schedules | Tickets
- Performing Arts: Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts | Music Department
- Department of Campus Recreation and Unions
- Benefits Office
- Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS)
The UC Davis Retiirees' Association is a proud member of